Monday 31 March 2014

Post of the day - small update

The hand in day is approaching and I'm stressing out. My group project is being stalled by our assets artist. As a level designer and assembler I don't know whether to laugh or cry. On one hand I would like to just be able to implement my revised levels (our team decided that each level should last 30 seconds, therefore the previous level concepts were scrapped and replaced by something more fast paced) and I know that even later down the road I'll have even less time, on the other hand I want the opportunity to work on my other projects. 
Currently I'm most invested into my unity project. The text adventure one trough various life stages.



But to be honest I'm losing faith in myself. I'm not good at art and that's why I chose this approach, but could I really show this to any of my future employers?
One way or another in a month it will all be over. And I hope that I could show you all some quality work at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment